| 2 comments ]

Many of you wonder why I get banned.

One reason is because I never, ever back down. If I feel something is unfair or unequal, I will fight it until it's resolved or they ban me.

Just remember, whatever they do to me, they can do to you, too! So I am not just fighting for me, I am fighting for everyone.

I hate it when they make up rules on the fly. Banning me for using too large a font or colors goes way beyond stupid. If you have those features on your forum, then I should be allowed to use them. If you don't want people to use the feature, then disable them.

Banning people for arguing with a moderator is stupid, too. IT TAKES AT LEAST TWO TO ARGUE.

Why do I post on so many forums? How else does one spread the word? Posting on many forums is NOT SPAMMING especially when you are not selling. I just want as many traders to know they don't have to pay for indicators and that there is NO FIXED SPREAD IN FOREX.

They constantly attack the messenger, me, instead of focusing on the message because they know I am telling the truth.

2 comments

MichelHerbert said... @ May 15, 2011 at 8:53 PM

Really nice post. I read & appreciated.

GilBurt said... @ October 29, 2011 at 3:45 AM

Such for an informative post wright now. Thanks..

http://www.otcmarketalerts.com/

Post a Comment