| 4 comments ]

http://www.thesurvivalistblog.net/opsec-operational-security/

4 comments

Unknown said... @ May 18, 2014 at 4:45 PM

Hey there, learning a lot from you, thanks! Just curious where I can find out what all of this "D1, W1, M1" stuff is all about? Never heard of these until I started reading your stuff, I'm pretty new. Thanks!

Unknown said... @ May 18, 2014 at 4:46 PM

Hey there, I'm new and am curious what all of this D1, W1, M1, etc indicators are all about? Never heard of them until reading your stuff. Do you have a link perchance explaining the function of those? Thank yoU!

TheRumpledOne said... @ July 9, 2014 at 5:03 PM

D1 is daily
W1 is weekly
M1 is 1 minute

Those are from MT4 charts.

You can read my posts at www.kreslik.com

XxBrianxX said... @ February 3, 2015 at 9:41 AM

I have ninjatrader and found a couple of your indicators but are not working for me, could you help me out? Thank You

Post a Comment